Sunday, February 8, 2009

When You Are A World Famous Blogger..

When you are a World Famous Blogger (like me), you get e-mails containing money from the United Nations..

united
And I must say, I'm a little miffed at Western Union.. deleting !!! my (non-existent) account.. on a Sunday.
I mean, they just sent me the the update notice !!! late Friday... I thought I had until Monday.. at least.

And when you are a World Famous Blogger (like me), you find that people will auction their items using your e-mail address. I just wish the person(s) using mine would stop causing so many disputes, and accepting bogus cc#s...

... I love a good irony, don't you? The cybercrooks are counting on our stupidity to work these phishing scams, and it's pretty clear to me that they are the stupid ones.
United Nations??? Uh.. yeah. Okay. It might happen.. (insert rest of Mike Myers' line here.)

Today's free link: Today, something maybe I should'a read a long time ago.. How to Dissuade Yourself from Becoming a Blogger

Copyright 2007-9 © Tech Paul. All rights reserved.jaanix post to jaanix
Share this post :

No comments: