Thursday, March 26, 2009

Smartphones On The Cheap

Are your seatbelts fastened? I'm about to shock you, Dear Reader.
Ready?

I found a How To better than any I have ever written. Below is the link and some snippets..

How to use a Blackberry Smartphone with a cheap “Pay As You Go” mobile phone plan…

blackberry

"I love my gadgets, and when opportunity presents itself to try something different, I cannot resist.

The object of the this story is to demonstrate how I maximized the usage of a Blackberry Smartphone using one of the cheapest mobile phone plans out there...

I have always been fascinated with PDA’s, have owned quite a few, and was currently looking for something that would provide PDA capabilities, as well as, mobile phone capabilities. I did not want to pay a lot or get trapped into a lengthy service contract with a mobile phone provider just to own a computer in my pocket..."

I believe that this article will appeal to (and inform) any "user level" -- from those who have managed to avoid these fancy gadgets, to texting über-ninjas. I highly recommend clicking the link (above) and giving this one a read.

I tip both my writer's cap and my geek hat to Rick Robinette (blog= What's On My PC) and I thank him for permission for these snippets.

Copyright 2007-9 © Tech Paul. All rights reserved.jaanix post to jaanix
Share this post :

No comments: