Saturday, November 15, 2008

Re: You have not responded to my previous letter

Capture

"Hello,
You have not responded to my previous letter sent two weeks ago by regular mail in which I expressed my grave concerns about an investment of a member of your family.
As you already know, I am the Information Analyst at the SNS Bank of Netherlands and presently in London, the United Kingdom on official assignments. I am contacting you via email because you have not responded to my previous letter and I do hope you will give..."

Yes, you are correct *Georgette Fijneman*, I have not responded.
And I will not respond now.
Or.. ever.

You see, *Ms. Fijneman*, I have a brain in my head and can recognize a scam. And I can remember receiving this very same letter when you called yourself Ewald de Bever (Mr).. back in October, http://techpaul.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/latest-scam-e-mails-are-you-rich-now-too/.

Copyright 2007-8 © Tech Paul. All rights reserved.jaanix post to jaanix
Share this post :

No comments: